Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bad Attitude

Someone once asked a married person, "Do you ever wake up grumpy?" To which, the person answered, "No, I usually let him sleep in." Do you know anyone who wakes up on the wrong side of the bed, or seems to always be in a bad mood or promote a bad mood in others? If you do, you know that they don't inspire people, but they de-motivate them. Sometimes they even turn their tongue on themselves. In the old days, we would just say that they had a bad attitude.

Just for you, you happy people...here is our bad attitude showcase. Maybe you'll see something in here that fits a friend of yours. If you do, support the shopkeepers here and buy their products as a gift to that special, glass-is-half-empty friend.

Updated 1/24/10:

Epic Fail shirt
Epic Fail by EstherJoyW



DisFUNKtional shirt
DisFUNKtional by Say_What


T-Shirt For Dummies shirt
T-Shirt For Dummies by Say_What


I still live with my parents shirt
I still live with my parents by Say_What


Beware Of Me shirt
Beware Of Me by JKcoder


My Darkness shirt
My Darkness by JKcoder


Neighbor Rule Number 1 shirt
Neighbor Rule Number 1 by wadauwant


Neighbor Rule Number 2 shirt
Neighbor Rule Number 2 by wadauwant


No comments:

Post a Comment